Thursday, August 4, 2011

Left-Overs--Amelia-age 7

Amelia took photos of her own meal preparation.  This might be her arm. 

A messy counter--with zucchini.   

L
The Finished Product.  Such as it was. 


Amelia: Leftovers are so easy. And actually tasty.

Amy:  Here we are, a few months into this blog and now my kids think we have to document every meal.  We spent four days this week in Nauvoo, Illinois hosting our Skouson Family Reunion.  If you ever want my menu and shopping list for nine, gluten free meals for 40 people, let me know soon.  I probably won't keep it forever.   The night after we got home Amelia and I pulled out family reunion leftovers for dinner.  I did not think it a blog-worthy meal.  Amelia thought it was.  So, she got the camera and started taking pictures.  She even arranged all of that junk on the kitchen table for the grand finale. 

Sandra:  It was yummy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment