Thursday, August 4, 2011

Brownies--Amelia age 7

Still life with bowl and zucchini.

Maybe a little tall to use a chair. 

What happens when you leave them unsupervised for 32 seconds. 

More of what happens. 

Finished Product. 

Amelia's Take: Yum, yum, yummy. They were easy and not so messy for me.

Amy's Take: Today is rainy. I am loving it. After a record-hot, humid, miserable summer the high today was about 80. But that does mean no swimming lessons and no outside time. So, after about 13 hours of Webkinz Amelia needed something else to do. I told her to make brownies. She used a mix and could do everything but the oven. Right towards the end I walked into the living room for about 32 seconds. It was a mistake. Amelia shared the batter with Lucy. And Lucy was wearing a white dress today. It took a good while to clean up.

Other opinions:
Everett (visiting friend): They were really good and Amelia did a good job on them.
Lucy: Da-duck. (when I asked just now if anyone wanted to give their opinion, Lucy ran across the room waving her arm and shouting "Me, Me, Me." Then she looked really serious and said "Da-duck." So, I am including it, even if I don't know how it relates to brownies.)

1 comment:

  1. da-duck is Estonian for "warm, chewy, and chocolatey"...

    ReplyDelete