Saturday, August 20, 2011

Garlic Chicken Zucchini Stir Fry--Molly age 12

Slicing tomatoes with the witch. 

The main dish. 

Finished Product. 

Molly's take:  I used way too much zucchini.  It was okay.

Amy's take:  My only hope for this dish was that it would use up more zucchini.  It did do that.  It was also very, very tasty.  And it smelled really good.  Molly used a recipe from Food.com that you can find here. She didn't even need my help, so I was out in the backyard while she was cooking, checking out the large pumpkin growing seven feet up in our willow tree.  This pumpkin vine really is taking over our yard.  Eric has been having dreams that it will, at some point, decide to come after him. 

Other takes:
Smith:  It was good and yummy.  I got dessert because I ate my food. 


1 comment:

  1. Molly's becoming a very independent skillful cook. And she's only twelve! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete