Thursday, July 28, 2011

Fishsticks-Smith age 3

There is a right way to do this. 

Most
The most exciting thing that's happened all day. 
Finished Product. 

Smith's Take:  I wanted to make fish sticks.  So I asked Daddy and I liked them. 

Amy's Take:  Eric took Smith to the store last night just to buy fishsticks (and oreos, as it turned out).  They got two boxes of the cheapest ones there.  I usually buy the classier (more expensive, non-minced fish) ones.  Amazing how little difference there is in taste between them all.  I guess fish sticks are just fish sticks. 
I tried to dump the box out onto the cookie sheet and bake them like that.  Smith did not approve.  He carefully laid them out, one by one.  He is the fish stick pro.  We also ate stir fried zucchini and sugar snap peas (again), cantaloupe and homemade salsa and chips.  Homemade salsa is pretty good on fish sticks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment